Friday, October 1, 2010

Vista Garden Club V-I-G (Very Inspiring Gardeners) Season 1

Well, it is that time again!

I can't believe it has been a month since the debut episode of Season 1 of the Very Inspiring Gardeners video series that I am making for the Vista Garden Club (For those of you interested in joining the club - The Vista Garden Club meets in Southern California. The town of Vista is located in San Diego's beautiful North County and meets at noon on the first Friday of most months. See link for exact dates, info, meeting location, events, etc... & gosh, I hope to see you there!) In fact, the Vista Garden Club had its October 2010 meeting today and what were we all talking about? THE (weird) WEATHER! Monday had searing heat, (it was so hot the grapes dried to raisins on my vines!) Tuesday was hot but not as searing, Wednesday was cloudy with scattered showers and yesterday was full of steady rain, high winds, thunder and lightening. And today? Foggy this morning and now back to hot and dry this afternoon. All four seasons in one week... In between all the weather stories I showed this next video installment to the crowd...

In this video series I go around to great gardeners I know asking the question"what is your Garden inspiration".




...Episode 2 of the Very Inspiring Gardeners series features Theresa Loe of Living Homegrown Fresh who also happens to be an associate producer for the PBS gardening show called Growing a Greener World as well as one of my best friends in all the world, green or otherwise. Theresa is the author of The Herbal Home Companion, a tv presenter who has appeared on HGTV and DIY Network, a master food preserver who currently blogs for Burpee Home Gardens, as well as, for Growing a Greener World. Be sure to leave Theresa a comment on one or all of her many popular blogs that you saw her Inspirational video for the Vista Garden Club here on the Edgehill Herb Farm blog. She will be so excited that you stopped by...

Stay tuned! For the next exciting and inspiring episode - Coming this DECEMBER.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I just located your blog via The Lemon Verbena Ladies blog. Looking forward to following your blog. I added yours to my blogroll. I live in Escondido, do you have garden tours?
    Carla

    ReplyDelete