Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just arrived!
4 new copies of Jane Brocket's fabulous book,
The Gentle Art of Domesticity - Stitching, Baking, Nature, Art and the Comforts of Home
are in stock at Edgehill Herb Farm.
SRP (suggested retail price) $35.00 but our price is only $19.50 each. Wow!
This hardcover book by British author and blogger, Jane Brocket, is one of my all-time favorite books. Hence, why I have now stocked 4 copies. This is one of those books that I wish I had written.

Jane Brocket is a renown wine expert, art connoisseur, wife, mother, author, avid reader, expert quilter, knitting, crochet and embroidery enthusiast, cook, gardener, photographer, world traveller, blogger and more. All of which she combines with a relaxed sensibility, unique point of view and wonderful personal style in her everyday work life, family life and home keeping - In this book, Jane presents all this and more "with wit and articulation" according to famed textile designer Kaffe Fassett.
To order a copy from Karen England's Edgehill Herb Farm just email me!
karen@edgehillherbfarm.com
Then, in return, I will send you a secure invoice that you will use to fill in all your payment preferences, shipping info., etc...

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the new blog!! I will be following. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted about your blog on FB. I had to come over and check it out! I saved you so I can keep up with whats going on! Love ya,Karen 2

    ReplyDelete